atunnel - hypnotic GL tunnel journey
] [-window] [-root] [-visual
] [-delay microseconds
] [-light] [-no-light] [-wire]
[-no-wire] [-texture] [-no-texture] [-fps]
program draws an animation of a journey in a GL tunnel.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- Show a textured tunnel. This is the default.
- Disables texturing the animation.
- Draw a wireframe rendition of the tunnel.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2003 by Eric Lassauge. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
The original code for this mode was written by Roman Podobedov
<email@example.com> and can be found at http://romka.demonews.com
Roman Podobedov <firstname.lastname@example.org> Eric Lassauge