bambam - a keyboard mashing and doodling game for babies
- -u, --uppercase
- Whether to show UPPER-CASE letters.
- -d, --deterministic-sounds
- Whether to produce same sounds on same key presses.
- -m, --mute
- Whether to mute sounds.
- List sound filename patterns to never play.
- List image filename patterns to never show.
bambam is a keyboard and mouse game for babies written in Python. Pressing
letter keys prints them in random locations and colours. Pressing any other
key draws little pictures in random locations. Dragging the mouse while the
mouse button is pressed draws in randomly changing colours. The screen is
cleared at random.
To quit, type quit in the game
. To turn the sound off and on, type mute
and unmute, respectively, in the game.
Spike Burch <email@example.com> Marcin Owsiany <firstname.lastname@example.org>