Berusky2 - logic game Bugs Escape 3D
The game based on Berusky that is also available for Debian, though this is the
enhanced 3D version. Berusky 2 is a game that challenges your visual/spatial
thinking and the ability to find a way to resolve a logic task.
The entire game takes place in a 3D environment while you slip into the role of
different bugs and lead them out of a maze. In addition to arbitrary turning
and level zooming all logical plots happen in space.
In comparison to the first part, new logical elements, a simple linear story
accompanied by comic series, various 3D environments, water surfaces and
others have been added.
- -h --help
- Print help
- -i --ini-file file_name.ini
- Set game ini file (It overrides the default one in
- -l --no-local-copy
- Don't create local config at ~user/.berusky2
- -e --export file_name
- Export loaded level to JSON
- Run this level instead of using the default menu