blobwars - platform shooting game
Since their world was invaded by an alien race, the Blobs have faced a lifetime
of war. But now they have a chance to win the war once and for all.
In Blob Wars:
Metal Blob Solid, you take on the role of a fearless Blob
agent, Bob. Bob's mission is to infiltrate the various enemy bases around the
Blobs' homeworld and rescue as many MIAs as possible. But standing in his way
are many vicious aliens, other Blobs who have been assimilated and the evil
alien leader, Galdov.
- start the game in full screen mode.
- use mono sound output instead of stereo.
- runs the game without sounds and music.
- shows version number and exits.
- displays a summary of command line options to standard
output, and exits.
The Blob Wars: Metal Blob Solid gameplay manual can be found in
Written by Stephen Sweeney <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Jorda Polo <email@example.com>, for the
Debian project (but may be used by others).