blocktube - draws a swirling, falling tunnel of reflective slabs
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-holdtime number
] [-no-texture] [-no-fog] [-wireframe] [-fps]
Blocktube draws a swirling, falling tunnel of reflective slabs. They fade from
hue to hue.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 40000 (0.04
- -holdtime number
- How long to stay on the same color. Default: 1000
- -changetime number
- How long it takes to fade to a new color. Default: 200
- Draw solid blocks intstead of reflective blocks.
- Do not make blocks in the distance be darker.
- Only draw outlines.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2003 by Lars Damerow. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
Lars Damerow <firstname.lastname@example.org>