braid - draws random color-cycling braids around a circle
] [-foreground color
] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual
] [-ncolors integer
] [-delay microseconds
] [-count integer
program draws random color-cycling braids around a circle.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -ncolors integer
- How many colors should be used (if possible). Default 64.
The colors used cycle through the hue, making N stops around the color
- -cycles integer
- -count integer
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 1995 by John Neil.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that
the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright
notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
John Neil <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 29-Aug-95.
Ability to run standalone or with xscreensaver
added by Jamie Zawinski