bumps - move distorting spotlight around desktop
] [-foreground color
] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual
] [-delay usecs
] [-duration secs
program takes an image and exposes small, distorted sections of
it as if through an odd wandering spotlight beam.
The image that it manipulates will be grabbed from the portion of the screen
underlying the window, or from the system's video input, or from a random file
on disk, as indicated by the grabDesktopImages
options in the ~/.xscreensaver
(1) for more details.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay microseconds
- Slow it down.
- -duration seconds
- How long to run before loading a new image. Default 120
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 1999 by Shane Smit. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
Shane Smit <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 8-Oct-1999.