cage - Escher's impossible cage, for xscreensaver.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-mono] [-wireframe] [-fps]
This draws Escher's "Impossible Cage", a 3d analog of a moebius strip,
and rotates it in three dimensions.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 25000 (0.03
- Render solid instead of textured.
- Render in wireframe instead of textured.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by Marcelo Vianna. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.