circuit - animates a number of 3D electronic components.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-parts number
[-rotate] [-speed number
] [-no-light] [-fps]
Animates a number of 3D electronic components.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02
- -parts number
- Number of parts. Default: 10.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the objects should spin.
- -rotate | -no-rotate
- Whether the scene should spin.
- -speed number
- Rotation speed, 0 - 100. Default: 1.
- -light | -no-light
- Whether to us lighting, or flat coloring.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by Ben Buxton. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.