cityflow - waves of boxes.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-count number
] [-wave-radius number
] [-waves number
] [-wireframe] [-fps]
Waves move across a sea of boxes. The city swells. The walls are closing in.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02
- -count number
- Boxes. 50 - 4000. Default: 800.
- -wave-speed number
- Wave speed. 5 - 150. Default: 25.
- -wave-radius number
- Wave overlap. 5 - 512. Default: 256.
- -waves number
- Wave complexity. 1 - 20. Default: 6.
- -skew number
- Skew. 0 - 45. Default: 12.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom
of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2012 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.