colobot - educational programming strategy game
Colobot (Colonize with Bots) is an educational game aiming to teach programming
through entertainment. You are playing as an astronaut on a journey with robot
helpers to find a planet for colonization. It features 3D real-time graphics
and a C++ and Java-like, object-oriented language, CBOT, which can be used to
program the robots available in the game.
- Display a short help text
- -resolution WxH
- Set runtime screen resolution
- Changes graphics device
- -glversion default|#.#
- Sets OpenGL context version to use.
- Sets OpenGL context profile to use.
- -langdir /path/to/lang/
- Set custom language directory path
- -datadir /path/to/data/
- Set custom data directory path
- -savedir /path/to/save/
- Set custom save directory path (must be writable)
- -mod /path/to/mods/
- Set datadir mod path
- Set log level.
- Enable debug mode (more info printed in logs). Possible
values are as follows, as well as any comma-separated combination
- System events
- Update events
- Application events
- All above events
- Models-related debugging
- All above debugging statements
- Run in headless mode - disables graphics, sound and user
- -runscene scenecodename
- Run given scene on start (skip menus)
- Win every mission right after it's loaded
- Used to determine the runtime language.
This manpage was written by Didier Raboud <firstname.lastname@example.org>.