companioncube - a vital aparatus.
] [-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-speed ratio
[-spin] [-wander] [-count number
] [-wireframe] [-fps]
The symptoms most commonly produced by Enrichment Center testing are
superstition, perceiving inanimate objects as alive, and hallucinations. The
Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never
threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak. In the event that the
Weighted Companion Cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to
disregard its advice.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03
- -speed number
- How fast the animation should run. Less than 1 for slower,
greater than 1 for faster.
- -count number
- How many cubes. Default 3.
- -no-spin Instead of bouncing, float and spin.
- -no-wander Instead of bouncing, float and
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2011 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
Jamie Zawinski, with apologies to the fine folks at Valve Software and Aperture