crackberg - Lose your way wandering some height fields, and enjoy candy.
[-root] [-window] [-install] [-display
] [-visual visual
] [-window-id id
] [-fps] [-crack] [-lit] [-boring] [-letterbox] [-flat]
[-wire] [-nowater] [-visibility float
] [-color string
Flies through height maps, optionally animating the instantiation and
destruction of generated tiles; by default, tiles 'grow' into place (height
gradually increased up to correct value). In windowed mode the following key
controls are available:
- left, right
- Turn left and right.
- Move left, forwards, backwards, and to the right,
- Decrease and increase manual speed, respectively.
- Return to automatic control.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on the root window.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay microseconds
- Delay between frames; default 20000 (1/50th of a
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- Use all possible methods to animate tile
- Do not animate instatiation at all; use this to get
standard landscape generator behavior.
- Drawable window region has a 16:9 aspect ratio, regardless
of actual window size.
- Enable lighting.
- Flat shading (OpenGL will use one color per primitive,
rather than interpolating betwixt vertices).
- Do not display 'water' (forces negative values to zero, and
selects a different coloring method).
- -visibility float
- Value in range [0.2,1.0] (default 0.6) specifying
proportion of viewable XY plane which is to be drawn upon.
- -color string
- Selects color scheme. Use with no or bogus argument for
- -nsubdivs integer
- Number of times to recursively subdivide each triangular
tile. Each increment increases total triangles by a factor of 4; for
instance the default setting 4 results in 256 triangles per tile.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2005 by Matus Telgarsky. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
Matus Telgarsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 2005.