crystal - kaleidescope.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-grid] [-no-cell] [-centre] [-nx number
] [-count number
] [-delay number
Moving polygons, similar to a kaleidescope (more like a kaleidescope than the
hack called `kaleid,' actually.)
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -grid | -no-grid
- Whether to draw grid.
- -cell | -no-cell
- Whether to draw the cell.
- -centre | -no-centre
- Whether to center on screen
- -nx number
- Horizontal Symmetries. -10 - 10. Default: -3.
- -ny number
- Vertical Symmetries. -10 - 10. Default: -3.
- -count number
- Count. -5000 - 5000. Default: -500.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 60000 (0.06
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 100.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by Jouk Jansen. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.