cube2 - a 3D first-person shooter engine
[-d] [-w width
] [-a samples
] [-t] [-kdirectory
This manual page documents briefly the cube2
is the client and map editor of the Cube2 engine.
- Run as a dedicated server and don't start the client.
- Set window width in pixels.
- Set window height in pixels.
- Set the z-buffer precision to depth in bits.
- Set the bits per pixel to bpp bits.
- Set Full Scene Antialiasing to samples samples.
- Run in windowed mode.
- Adds directory to the list of paths, in which the
engine searches for files.
- Set the precision quality. Values from 0 to 3 are allowed.
0 disabled shaders. The lower the value, the faster cube2 will run.
- Don't use any shaders.
The Cube2 engine was written by
Wouter "Aardappel" van Oortmerssen,
Lee "Eihrul" Salzman
Mike "Gilt" Dysart
Adrian "driAn" Henke