cubenetic - cubist 3D undulating blob.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-count number
[-no-spin] [-spin [XYZ]
] [-wireframe] [-no-texture] [-wave-speed
] [-wave-radius number
] [-waves number
Draws a pulsating set of overlapping boxes with ever-chaning blobby patterns
undulating across their surfaces.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02
- -count number
- How many boxes make up the object. Default: 5.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin [XYZ]
- Around which axes should the object spin?
- Don't spin.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -texture | -no-texture
- Display Solid Colors.
- -wave-speed number
- Surface Pattern Speed. 5 - 150. Default: 80.
- -wave-radius number
- Surface Pattern Overlap. 5 - 600. Default: 512.
- -waves number
- Surface Pattern Complexity. 1 - 20. Default: 3.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.