cubestack - An endless stack of unfolding, translucent cubes.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-speed number
] [-opacity number
] [-no-wander] [-wireframe] [-fps]
An endless stack of unfolding, translucent cubes.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03
- -speed number
- Animation speed. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as
- -thickness number
- Thickness of the face edges. 0.0 - 0.5. Default: 0.13.
- -opacity number
- Opacity of the cubes. 0.01 - 1.0. Default: 0.7.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom
of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2016 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.