demon - cellular automaton.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-count number
] [-cycles number
] [-ncolors number
] [-size number
A cellular automaton that starts with a random field, and organizes it into
stripes and spirals.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -count number
- States. 0 - 20. Default: 0.
- -cycles number
- Timeout. 0 - 800000. Default: 1000.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 50000 (0.05
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 64.
- -size number
- Cell Size. -20 - 20. Default: -7.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by David Bagley. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.