drascula - classic 2D point and click adventure game
Drascula: The Vampire Strikes Back is a classic humorous 2D point and click
adventure game, first released by Alcachofa Soft S.L. in 1996.
In Drascula you play the role of John Hacker, a British estate agent, that gets
to meet a gorgeous blond girl who is kidnapped by the notorious vampire Count
Drascula and embark on a fun yet dangerous quest to rescue her.
Unfortunately Hacker is not aware of Drascula's real ambitions:
DOMINATING the World and demonstrating that he is even more evil than his
- Display help for the command
- Display version and author information
- Play the English version of Drascula
- Play the German version of Drascula
- Play the French version of Drascula
- Play the Italian version of Drascula
- Play the Spanish version of Drascula