engine - draws a 3D four-stroke engine.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-engine name
] [-delay number
[-no-spin] [-no-title] [-fps]
Draws a simple four-stroke engine that floats around the screen.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -engine name
- What kind of engine to draw. Default: random. Known models
are: "Honda Insight" (3), "BMW M3" (4), "VW
Beetle" (flat 4), "Audi Quattro" (5), "BMW M5"
(6), "Subaru XT" (V6), "Porsche 911" (flat 6),
"Corvette Z06" (V8), "Dodge Viper" (V10), and
"Jaguar XKE" (V12).
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 10000 (0.01
- -move | -no-move
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the object should spin.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- -title | -no-title
- Whether to display the name of the engine being
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by Ben Buxton. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.