Eruption - eruption of pieces of hot volcanic rock
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-ncolors number
] [-nParticles number
] [-Cooling number
] [-Gravity number
] [-cycles number
This hack creates an eruption of pieces of hot volcanic rock. Ported from the
demo effects collection (http://demo-effects.sourceforge.net)
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 256.
- -particles number
- Number of Particles. Default: 300.
- -cooloff number
- Eruption Cooloff. Default: 2.
- -heat number
- Heat of Eruption. Default: 256.
- -gravity number
- Gravity. Default: 1.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 5000 (0.01
- -cycles number
- Duration. 10 - 3000. Default: 80.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002-2003 by W.P. van Paassen. Permission to use, copy,
modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any
purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright
notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this
permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are
made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided
"as is" without express or implied warranty.
W.P. van Paassen