extrusion - various rotating extruded shapes.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-name which
Draws various rotating extruded shapes that twist around, lengthen, and turn
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 10000 (0.01
- -name which
- Which object to draw. Choices are: helix2, helix3, helix4,
joinoffset, screw, taper, and twistoid.
- -light | -no-light
- Whether to light the scene, or use flat coloring.
- -bitmap file
- The texture map to use.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by Linas Vepstas and David Konerding. Permission to use,
copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any
purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright
notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this
permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are
made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided
"as is" without express or implied warranty.
This screensaver was created by David Konerding from the samples that come with
the GL Extrusion library by Linas Vepstas.