flipflop - draws a grid of 3D squares that change positions
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-count number
| -free number
] [-size number
] [-size-y number
] [-spin number
sticks | tiles] [-delay number
] [-wireframe] [-fps] [-texture]
Flipflop draws a grid of 3D colored tiles that change positions with each other.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -count number
- Number of tiles on the board. A value of "0"
means "default". The default number of tiles depends on the size
of the board and the mode: 95% of total tiles for "tiles" mode
and 80% of total sticks for "sticks" mode (e.g. 76 tiles or 64
sticks for a 9x9 board).
- -free number
- Number of tiles missing from the board. See -count.
- -size number
- Number of tiles on each side of the board. Takes precedence
over -size-x and -size-y. Default: 9.
- -size-x number
- Width (in tiles) of the board. Default: 9.
- -size-y number
- Length (in tiles) of the board. Default: 9.
- -spin number
- Angular velocity for the rotation of the board.
- -mode sticks
- Draw hopping sticks instead of flipping tiles.
- -mode tiles
- Draw flipping tiles. This is the default.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02
- -fps | -no-fps
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- Only draw outlines.
- -texture | -no-texture
- Whether to texture the tiles with a screen grab or an
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2003 by Kevin Ogden. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
Kevin Ogden <email@example.com>. Some additional code by Sergio