gleidescope - a tiled OpenGL kaleidescope
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-move] [-rotate] [-zoom] [-image
] [-fps] [-size number
] [-duration number
A tiled kaleidescope using OpenGL.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02
- Move the camera.
- Rotate the camera.
- Zoom the camera in and out.
- -image file
- The texture map to use at the end of the kaleidescope.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- -size number
- The size of the hexagons being displayed
- -duration number
- The time in seconds before another image is chosen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2003 by Andrew Dean Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.