glknots - generates some twisting 3d knot patterns
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-speed float
] [-thickness float
] [-duration seconds
] [-wireframe] [-fps]
Generates some twisting 3d knot patterns. Spins 'em around.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03
- -speed number
- Larger numbers mean run faster. Default: 1.0.
- -segments number
- Number of segments in each path. Default 800. Larger
numbers make the curves smoother, at the expense of a higher polygon
- -thickness float
- How thick the tubes should be. Default 0.3.
- -duration seconds
- How long to leave each knot up. Default 8 seconds.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the cubes should wander around the screen.
- -spin [XYZ] | -no-spin
- Which axes, if any, to spin around on.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2003 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.