glob2 — Real Time Strategy Game
[-s640x480 ] [-a ] [-b ]
[ -l ] [-t ] [-d
/home/foo/bar ] [-u jack]
[ -host MapName]
This manual page documents briefly the glob2
This manual page was written for the Debian
distribution because the
original program does not have a manual page.
is a Real Time Strategy game, which can be compared with Warcraft
and also Sims-games family. The primary aim of the game is to kill your
opponents, just like in Warcraft-like games, and the whole control is
processed through buildings, not units, as in Sims-games family.
- Show summary of options.
- -s resolutionxdepth
- Set resolution and optionally depth (for instance:
-s640x480 or -s640x480x32).
- Set/clear full screen.
- Set/clear resizable window.
- Enable/disable OpenGL acceleration (GPU use).
- Enable/disable custom cursor.
- Low quality graphics: disable some transparency
- High quality graphics: maximum of transparency
- -v level
- Set the music volume (between 1 and 256).
- Mute/unmute the sound (both music and speech).
- -d directory
- Add a directory to the directory search list.
- -u username
- Specify a username.
- -host MapName
- Run Globulation 2 as a game host text-only server.
- -y hostname
- Specify an alternative hostname for YOG server.
- -host map_file [YOG_username]
- Run only as a YOG game host text-based server.
- -nox game_file
- Run the game without using the X server.
- -vs name
- Save a videoshot as name.
- Print the version and exit.
This manual page was written by Vincent Deffontaines <email@example.com>
and David Martinez Moreno <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian
system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute
and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation
License, Version 1.1 as published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts.