komi - A simple game for one player.
This manual page documents briefly the komi
Using the left and right arrow keys you may guide Komi the space frog from left
to right across the bottom of the screen. Left-handers can use Q and W. Use
the space bar to extend Komi's long tongue and capture the floating orange
prizes, whilst avoiding the predators.
The following command line options are supported:
- --delay <x>
- Wait for x milliseconds between frames, so lower is faster.
- Use a faster drawing method. Forces starfield to be off.
- Run the game in fullscreen mode, rather than in a window of
- Disable all sound effects.
- Disable the starfield simulation in the background of the
- Reset preferences file (which includes the high score).
- Show the terms under which komi may be copied.
- Display the command line options.
- Show the version number of komi
The game has a website where you can find updates and source code. See the
following URL for details:
This manual page was written by Steve Kemp <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the
Debian project (but may be used by others). komi
was written by Allan