LGeneral - a turn-based strategy game engine.
LGeneral is a strategy game engine heavily inspired by Panzer General. You play
single scenarios or whole campaigns turn by turn against a human player or the
- Verbosity level of debug messages for AI turn
- Initial state to start campaign with (debug only)
- Entity who controls the current side. <who> is either
human, or cpu (short: h, or c). Multiple options can be specified. In this
case the first option refers to the first side, the second option to the
second side, etc.
- Allow/Disallow deployment of troops before scenario
- Enable/Disable option for purchasing by prestige. If
disabled the predefined reinforcements are used.
- Inhibit title screen
Accelerate animation speed by <n>
- Display version information and quit
<resource-file> scenario file relative to scenarios-directory, or campaign
file relative to campaigns-directory under /usr/share/games/lgeneral