lordsawar - A Warlords II clone
LordsAWar! is a 2d turn-based strategy game where up to 8 players strive for
control of as many cities as possible. Produce new armies in cities to conquer
nearby cities. Using the income from those cities, make more armies to take
more cities. Send a hero to a temple to get a quest, or maybe search a nearby
ruin instead. Play against the computer or against a friend.
- -c, --cache-size SIZE
- Don't use more than SIZE bytes to cache rendered
- -t, --test
- Start with a test-scenario.
- -S, --seed NUMBER
- Seed the random number generator with NUMBER.
- -s, --stress-test
- Begin a non-interactive stress test.
- -r, --robots
- Begin a non-interactive stress test over the network.
- -H, --host
- Start a lordsawar server.
- -p, --port NUMBER
- Start the lordsawar server on the given port.
- -h, --help
- Give this help list.
s can be a saved game file (.sav), or a map (.map) file.
- The configuration file.
- Saved game directory.
- Saved scenario maps directory.
- Saved armyset directory.
- Saved tileset directory.
- Saved shieldset directory.
- Saved cityset directory.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
The full documentation for lordsawar
is available on the web at: