lordsawar-game-host-client - administer or query a game host server
A command-line tool to manage a LordsAWar! game host server located at
. Start hosting new games, stop hosting games, or ask it for a list
of hosted games.
- -p, --profile ID
- Use this identity to make requests to the remote server.
The ID looks like a guid.
- -h, --host FILE
- Ask the server to host a new game. This command uploads
FILE to the remote server begins a new game with it. FILE is
.map scenario file.
- -u, --unhost ID
- Ask the server to stop hosting a game. The ID looks like a
- -p, --port NUMBER
- Connect to the remote server on the given port.
- -t, --terminate
- Ask the server to stop. The games continue to be hosted,
but our ability to control them (or host new games), goes away until the
server starts back up.
- -r, --reload
- Ask the server to reload it's list of hosted games from
- -l, --list
- Ask the server to show a list of games it is hosting.
- -?, --help
- Give this help list.
When --profile is not specified, the first profile in profiles.xml
used by default. When a --port is not specified, port 22998 is assumed. When
is not specified on the command-line, 127.0.0.1 is assumed.
- The configuration file.
- The data file representing the list of profiles.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.