mirrorblob - Draws a wobbly blob that distorts the image behind it.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-wire] [-delay number
] [-fog] [-walls] [-colour]
[-texture] [-offset-texture] [-blend] [-antialias] [-resolution number
] [-fade-time number
] [-hold-time number
Draws a wobbling blob, making use of alpha blending, fog, textures, and
lighting, plus a ``frames per second'' meter so that you can tell how fast
your graphics card is... Requires OpenGL.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window. -wire Render in wireframe
instead of solid.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 10000 (0.01
- -fog | -no-fog
- Whether to enable fog.
- -walls | -no-walls
- Add walls for blob to hit.
- -colour | -no-colour
- Draw coloured blob. If also textured, the texture will have
color mixed in.
- -texture | -no-texture
- Whether to wrap a texture image on the blob.
- -offset_texture | -no-offset_texture
- Whether to ofset the texture calculations to only use a
region of the image
under the blob. This works well with a semi-transparent blob.
- -blend | -no-blend
- Whether to draw a transparent blob. (see also
- -antialias | -no-antialias
- Whether to antialias lines.
- -resolution number
- Resolution of the tessellation used to calculate and draw
the blob. Larger
numbers give a smoother blob but increase calculation times
- -bumps number
- Number of bumps used to distort the blob.
- -hold-time number
- Time until loading a new image.
- -fade-time number
- Time taken to transition between images.
- -zoom number
- Size multiplier for blob.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2003 by Jon Dowdall. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.