moebiusgears - draw a moebius strip of interlocking gears.
] [-window] [-root]
[-install] [-visual visual
] [-delay usecs
] [-speed float
[-no-spin] [-no-wander] [-no-roll] [-count integer
] [-wireframe] [-fps]
program draws a closed, interlinked chain of rotating
gears. The layout of the gears follows the path of a moebius strip.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay usecs
- The delay between frames of the animation, in microseconds.
Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.)
- -speed float
- Larger numbers mean run faster. Default: 1.0.
- Don't rotate the object.
- Don't wander the object around the screen.
- Don't slowly roll the moebius strip inside out.
- -count integer
- How many gears to draw. Default: 17. Minimum 11, must be
- -teeth integer
- How many teeth to draw on each draw. Default: 15. Minimum
7, must be odd.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2007 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.