pinball-config - returns information about installed pinball libraries and
shell script is designed to retrieve the configuration
information about the libraries and binaries of the pinball
- displays the pinball version number
- lists libraries needed for building new levels
- lists additional compilation flags needed
- Display the installation datadir
- Display the installation libdir
- Display the installation prefix
- Display the installation exec-prefix
The program is documented fully by the README
file that can be found
on Debian GNU/Linux.
This manual page was written by Jochen Friedrich <email@example.com> for the
system (but may be used by others).