pioneersai - Computer player for Pioneers
[ -s server
] [ -p port
[ -a algorithm
] [ -t
] [ -c
This manual page documents briefly the pioneersai
is an emulation of the Settlers of Catan board game which can be
played over the internet. This is a computer player implementation that can
take part in Pioneers games.
- -s,--server server
- Connect to a pioneers game running on server.
- -p,--port port
- Connect to a pioneers game running on port.
- -n,--name name
- Specify name of the computer player.
- -a,--algorithm algorithm
- Specify algorithm of the computer player. The
algorithms for active partipants in a game are "greedy" and
"genetic". The default algorithm is "greedy". Other
allowed values are: lobbybot, logbot.
- --chromosome-file filename
- The filename for the file that contains the chromosome for
the "genetic" algorithm. When not specified, the default
chromosome is used.
- -t,--time milliseconds
- Time to wait between turns, in milliseconds. Default
- Do not chat with other players.
- Enable debug messages.
- Show version information.
This manual page was written by Jeff Breidenbach <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and
updated by Roland Clobus <email@example.com>. Pioneers was written by
Dave Cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Andy Heroff <email@example.com>,
and Roman Hodek <firstname.lastname@example.org>, with contributions from many other
developers on the Internet; see the AUTHORS file in the pioneers distribution
for a complete list of contributing authors.