providence - eye in glory screenhack
] [-window] [-root]
[-install] [-visual visual
] [-delay microseconds
code displays an eye, shrouded in glory, set upon the base
of a pyramid.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- Draw an eye/$.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Render in wireframe (with hidden line removal) instead of
as textured solids.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2004 by Blair Tennessy. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
Blair Tennessy <email@example.com>, 11-May-2004.