pyro - simulate fireworks
] [-foreground color
] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual
] [-count integer
] [-frequency integer
program simulates fireworks, in a way similar to a Macintosh
program of the same name.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -count integer
- How many particles should be allowed on the screen at once.
- -frequency integer
- How often new missiles should launch. Default 30.
- -scatter integer
- How many particles should appear when a missile explodes.
Default 100. The actual number used is between N and
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 1992 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
Jamie Zawinski <email@example.com>, 13-aug-92.