rotzoomer - animated rotations and scalings of portions of the screen
] [-move | -no-move]
] [-duration secs
] [-n count
] [-shm |
-no-shm] [-window] [-root] [-install] [-visual visual
program grabs an image, then picks rectangles and draws
scaled and rotated animations of that section.
The image that it manipulates will be grabbed from the portion of the screen
underlying the window, or from the system's video input, or from a random file
on disk, as indicated by the grabDesktopImages
options in the ~/.xscreensaver
(1) for more details.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay milliseconds
- How much of a delay should be introduced between steps of
the animation. Default 10, or about 1/100th second.
- -duration seconds
- How long to run before loading a new image. Default 120
- Make the rectangles should wander around the screen.
- Make the rectangles be stationary. This is the
- -n count
- How many rectangles to animate simultaneously. Default
- Disable use of the SHM extension, even if it appears to be
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2001 by Claudio Matsuoka. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
Claudio Matsuoka <email@example.com>