sauerbraten - a 3D first-person shooter
[-d] [-w width
] [-t] [-kdirectory
This manual page documents briefly the sauerbraten
is the client and map editor of the Sauerbraten game.
Sauerbraten is a fast 3D first-person shooter.
- Run as a dedicated server and don't start the client.
- Set window width in pixels.
- Set window height in pixels.
- Set the z-buffer precision to depth in bits.
- Set the bits per pixel to bpp bits.
- Set Full Scene Antialiasing to samples samples.
- Run in windowed mode.
- Adds directory to the list of paths, in which the
engine searches for files.
- Set the precision quality. Values from 0 to 3 are allowed.
0 disabled shaders. The lower the value, the faster sauerbraten will
- Don't use any shaders.
Sauerbraten was written by
Wouter "Aardappel" van Oortmerssen,
Lee "Eihrul" Salzman
Mike "Gilt" Dysart
Adrian "driAn" Henke
This manual page was written by Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under
the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version
published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be
found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.