sballs - draws balls spinning like crazy in GL
] [-window] [-root] [-visual
] [-delay microseconds
] [-object object_number
] [-size viewport_size
[-no-texture] [-wireframe] [-no-wireframe] [-trackmouse] [-no-trackmouse]
program draws an animation of balls spinning like crazy in GL.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- -object object_number
- Specify how the spheres are grouped (forming an object).
- cube. This is the default.
- -size viewport_size
- Viewport of GL scene is specified size if greater than 32
and less than screensize. Default value is 0, meaning full
- Show a textured background and spheres. This is the
- Disables texturing the animation.
- Let the mouse be a joystick to change the view of the
animation. This implies -no-wander.
- Disables mouse tracking. This is the default.
- Draw a wireframe rendition of the spheres.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2001 by Eric Lassauge. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
The original code for this mode was written by Mustata Bogdan (LoneRunner)
<email@example.com> and can be found at
Mustata Bogdan (LoneRunner) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Eric Lassauge