scorched3dc - Scorched 3D game client
This program is a free (GPL) 3D game based heavily on the classic DOS game
Scorched Earth "The Mother Of All Games". Scorched3D adds amongst
other new features a 3D island environment and LAN and internet play.
The following options are supported.
- Allows any program exceptions to be thrown (core
- -connect <string>
- The name of the server to connect to, starts a NET/LAN
- -exittime <int>
- The time after a which the client will exit (Default: 0,
that means off).
- -loadsave <string>
- Continues a scorched 3d client game, requires the name of
the saved game.
- -password <string>
- The password of the NET/LAN server.
- -settingsdir <string>
- The directory in the user's home directory that the
scorched3d settings are stored in (Default: .scorched3d).
- -startclient <string>
- Starts a scorched 3d client, requires the name of the
client settings file, e.g. data/singlecustom.xml.
- -startcustom <string>
- Starts a scorched 3d client. Uses the last custom game made
Scorched3D has been written by Gavin Camp <firstname.lastname@example.org>. This
man page was written by Bruno "Fuddl" Kleinert
<email@example.com> for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution (but it may be
used by others).