sierpinski3d - 3D Sierpinski triangle fractal.
] [-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-speed number
] [-wireframe] [-fps]
This draws the three-dimensional variant of the recursive Sierpinski triangle
fractal, using GL.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02
- -speed number
- Number of frames before changing shape. Default: 150.
- -depth number
- Max depth to descend. Default: 5. You probably don't have
enough memory for 6.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by Tim Robinson and Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use,
copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any
purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright
notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this
permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are
made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided
"as is" without express or implied warranty.
Tim Robinson and Jamie Zawinski.