skytentacles - 3D tentacles from the sky!
] [-window] [-root] [-delay int
] [-speed ratio
] [-slices int
] [-length float
] [-flexibility ratio
] [-color color
] [-sucker-color color
] [-segments int
] [-no-smooth] [-fps]
There is a tentacled abomination in the sky. From above you it devours.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay int
- Delay between frames, in microseconds. Default 30000.
- -speed ratio
- Less than 1 for slower, greater than 1 for faster. Default
- -count int
- How many tentacles. Default 8.
- -thickness ratio
- Less than 1 for thinner tentacles, greater than 1 for
thicker. Default 1.
- -length ratio
- Length of the tentacles. Default 9.
- -wiggliness ratio
- A measure of how bendy the tentacles are. Smaller numbers
result in smoother flexing; larger numbers make it "crinkly".
- -flexibility ratio
- Another measure of how bendy the tentacles are. Smaller
numbers result in straighter tentacles; larger numbers result in more
extreme curves. Default 0.35.
- -color color
- -stripe-color color
- -sucker-color color
- The colors of the various parts of the tentacle. Default
green with a redish stripe.
- -slices int
- -segments int
- Larger numbers increase number of polygons in the object
mesh. Default 32.
- Make the tentacles appear faceted instead of smooth.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2008 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.