stormbaancoureur - simulated obstacle course for automobiles
Your objective is to drive your car along an obstacle course. Success depends on
total control of the car. If you want to master it, try to have the laws of
physics work with you, not against you.
stormbaancoureur accepts the standard glutInit options for your system.
The X Window System specific options parsed by glutInit are as follows:
- -display DISPLAY
Specify the X server to connect to. If not specified, the value of the
DISPLAY environment variable is used.
- -geometry W x H + X + Y
- Determines where window's should be created on the screen.
The parameter following -geometry should be formatted as a standard X
geometry specification. The effect of using this option is to change the
GLUT initial size and initial position the same as if glutInitWindowSize
or glutInitWindowPosition were called directly.
- Requests all top-level windows be created in an iconic
- Force the use of indirect OpenGL rendering contexts.
- Force the use of direct OpenGL rendering contexts (not all
GLX implementations support direct rendering contexts). A fatal error is
generated if direct rendering is not supported by the OpenGL
If neither -indirect or -direct are used to force a particular behavior,
GLUT will attempt to use direct rendering if possible and otherwise
fallback to indirect rendering.
- After processing callbacks and/or events, check if there
are any OpenGL errors by calling glGetError. If an error is reported,
print out a warning by looking up the error code with gluErrorString.
Using this option is helpful in detecting OpenGL run-time errors.
- Enable synchronous X protocol transactions. This option
makes it easier to track down potential X protocol errors.
- Run the game in fullscreen mode
- Run the game inside a window
You can find more about the game on its homepage:
The game has been written by Bram Stolk, and is distributed under the GNU
General Public License, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option)
any later version.