superquadrics - morphing 3d shapes.
] [-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-count number
] [-cycles number
Ed Mackey reports that he wrote the first version of this program in BASIC on a
Commodore 64 in 1987, as a 320x200 black and white wireframe. Now it is GL and
has specular reflections.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 40000 (0.04
- -spinspeed number
- 0.1 - 15.0. Default: 5.0.
- -count number
- 0 - 100. Default: 25.
- -cycles number
- 0 - 100. Default: 40.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2002 by Ed Mackey. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.