topblock - a 3D world of falling blocks that build up and up.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-wireframe] [-fps] [-size
] [-spawn number
] [-camX number
] [-camZ number
] [-rotate] [-no-carpet] [-no-nipples]
[-blob] [-rotateSpeed number
] [-follow] [-maxFalling number
] [-maxColors number
Creates a world of falling blocks that build up and up.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 10000 (0.01
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon
- -size number
- Size of the base/carpet.
- -spawn number
- Likeyhood of a new block being created per frame : 1 high,
1000 very low.
- -camX number
- Initial camera X location in the world.
- -camY number
- Initial camera Y location in the world.
- -camZ number
- Initial camera Z location in the world.
- -rotate | -no-rotate
- Add/Remove rotation to/from the animation.
- Remove the base/carpet.
- Remove nipples on the blocks (also applies to udders) (has
no effect in blob mode).
- Run in blob mode, blocks become over sized spheres.
- -rotateSpeed number
- Varries speed of world rotation.
- Camera follows blocks as they fall instead of camera being
semi static (stays with top block).
- -maxFalling number
- Maximum number of objects created before recycling
- -resolution number
- Resolution of tubes, disks and spheres.
- -maxColors number
- Number of different colors available to falling
- -dropSpeed number
- Varries speed of falling objects.
- Overrides camera settings and provides a tunnel view.
- Increases viewing X coordinate.
- Decreases viewing X coordinate.
- Increases viewing Y coordinate.
- Decreases viewing Y coordinate.
- Increases viewing Z coordinate.
- Decreases viewing Z coordinate.
- Increases camera location X coordinate.
- Decreases camera location X coordinate.
- Increases camera location Y coordinate.
- Decreases camera location Y coordinate.
- Increases camera location Z coordinate.
- Decreases camera location Z coordinate.
- Increases world rotation.
To see which block follow-mode is tracking, set the number of block colors to 1.
- topblock -follow -maxColors 1
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2006 by rednuht. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute,
and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted
without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and
that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in
supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of
this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without
express or implied warranty.