torcs - Racing car simulator
torcs [-l|-d|-g|-e] [-s] [-r] [-k]
TORCS, The Open Racing Car Simulator, is a car racing simulation, which allows
you to drive in races against opponents simulated by the computer. You can
also develop your own computer-controlled drivers (also called robots) in C or
C++. TORCS is widely used in research and education as base for various
projects and experiments. A rich toolchain and documentation is available.
TORCS is "Open Source" (GNU General Public License Version 2 or
Press the F1 key to get help in game.
- list the dynamically linked libraries
- run under gdb and print stack trace on exit
- run under valgrind (requires a debug build for useful
- display the commands to issue when you want to run under
- disable multitexturing (for ancient graphics cards)
- run race in command line mode, see FAQ for details
- suppress dlclose for modules (useful to get symbol
information with valgrind)
- display usage
Visit http://www.torcs.org for more information (tutorials, videos, FAQ, tools,
addon content, etc.).
Manual page written by Rudy Godoy and Bernhard Wymann.