truchet - draws curved or angular Truchet patterns
] [-foreground color
] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual
] [-delay milliseconds
] [-min-width integer
] [-max-width integer
] [-max-linewidth integer
] [-erase] [-no-erase] [-erase-count integer
[-not-square] [-curves] [-no-curves] [-angle] [-no-angles] [-scroll]
] [-anim-delay integer
program draws arc and line based Truchet patterns.
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay milliseconds
- How long to wait between drawing each screenful. Default is
- -min-width integer
- The minimum width in pixels of each square. Default is 40.
- -min-height integer
- The minimum height in pixels of each square. Default is 40.
- -max-width integer
- The maximum width in pixels of each square. Default is 150.
- -max-height integer
- The maximum height in pixels of each square. Default is
- -max-linewidth integer
- The maximum width of the lines used to draw. Default is 25.
- -min-linewidth integer
- The minimum width of the lines used to draw. Default is 2.
- Whether to clear the screen after each screenful is drawn.
Default is True (erase).
- -erase-count integer
- The number of screenfuls to draw before erasing. Default is
- Whether to force the tiles to be square. Default is True
- Whether to draw the arc based Truchet pattern. Default is
- Whether or not to draw the line based Truchet pattern.
Default is True (angles)
- Use the scroll mode. Default is False.
- The amount to scroll from one side to another. Default is
- The time to pause between each animation step. Default is
- The amount of steps to skip between each animation step.
Default is 3.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 1998 by Adrian Likins.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that
the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright
notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
Adrian Likins, 1998.