tumiki-fighters - sticky 2D shooter
These options are available:
- -brightness n
- Set the brightness of the screen.(n = 0 - 100, default =
- -res x y
- Set the screen resolution to (x, y).
- Stop the sound.
- Launch the game in a window.
- Launch the game in fullscreen.
- Reverse the shot key and the slow key.
How to play:
- Arrow / Num / [WASD] / Joystick
- [Z][L-Ctrl][.] / Trigger 1, 4, 5, 8
- Slow/Pull in
- [X][L-Alt][L-Shift][/] / Trigger 2, 3, 6, 7
At the title screen, push a shot key to start the game.
Control your ship and destroy enemies. You can catch the enemy's broken piece.
Pieces are stuck to your ship and counterattack to enemies. You can earn the
bonus score by keeping many pieces stuck. Stuck pieces are destroyed when they
touch a enemy's bullet.
While holding a slow key, the ship becomes slow and the ship direction is fixed.
Stuck pieces are pulled in and you can prevent a crash of them, but the bonus
score reduces to one fifth. Enemy's pieces are not stuck while holding this
If you stick many pieces, enemies become more offensive and tend to fire more
The ship is destroyed when it is hit by a bullet. The body of the enemy has no
The ship extends at 200,000 and every 500,000 points.
You can find more about the game on its homepage:
This game has been written by Kenta Cho <email@example.com>