whirlwindwarp - crazy moving stars
] [-background color
] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install]
] [-points integer
] [-tails integer
plots stars moving according to various forcefields (simple
This screensaver may be dangerous
for your eyes. Please don't watch it
for too long!
accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -points integer
- The number of stars plotted (default 400).
- -tails integer
- The length of the tail of each star (default 8).
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright (c) Paul "Joey" Clark. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.
Paul "Joey" Clark <email@example.com> 10-Oct-00