winduprobot - screen saver.
] [-visual visual
[-window] [-root] [-delay number
] [-count number
] [-size ratio
] [-opacity ratio
] [-no-texture] [-no-fade] [-fps]
A swarm of wind-up toy robots wander around the table-top, bumping into each
other. Each robot contains a mechanically accurate gear system inside, which
you can see when the robot's shell occasionally fades to transparency.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a
visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02
- -count number
- Number of robots. 1 - 100. Default: 25.
- -speed ratio
- Animation speed. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as
- -size ratio
- Robot size. 2.0 means twice as big, 0.5 means half as
- -opacity ratio
- Robot skin transparency. 0.0 - 1.0. Default: 1.0.
- -talk ratio
- How often to occasionally pop up a word bubble with random
text in it. 0.0 means never. 1.0 means often.
- -texture | -no-texture
- Whether the robot's surface should be reflective
- -fade | -no-fade
- Whether to sometimes fade the robot's opacity to show the
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom
of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the
global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Copyright © 2014 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify,
distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is
hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in
all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the
suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is"
without express or implied warranty.